Tech Tip : Canvas Mobile App

The Canvas mobile app has been really useful in the final weeks of the semester and I wish I had used it to begin my college years with. Through this app, you are able to track when and what assignments you have due for the week once you log in with your 4x4 username and password. You are able to see your dashboard of classes, courses, calendar, inbox, etc. You are able to turn on notifications for graded assignments, as well as notifications for assignments that are needed to be turned in by a certain deadline. This app will remind you of due dates and upcoming exams which is very helpful as many individuals have very busy schedules. Me, taking more than the maximum of nineteen hours really found this vital to my college experience as just having a write in planner is not anything compared to this mobile app. You do not need to open up your computer to open up canvas to check due dates each time you forget, and having a pocket friendly version is very easily accessible. This helped me to stop procrastinating and allowed me to not forget to write the potential due dates and exams in my planner. I recommend people to use this as it will help many individuals!




This app will lower the amount of procrastination that is done within a day, week, month and even throughout your semester. Being on top of your courses and assignments is the key to success in the college experience. 

Comments

  1. Hey Hey! I can tell you are doing the same as me. Frantically trying to get all the last points in. I am in the same boat. I love the canvas mobile app. I used to not have it and I have no clue why. It is honestly great! The one thing that I do not like is that I cant check the average of assignments and exams on there. Other than that, its great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of an Aspiring PA

Comment Wall

Week 3 Story: Derek or Finn