Learning Challenge : Jar of Positives

Throughout the weeks, I created a jar of happiness and positive reminders for me to open up and read so that I am positively encouraged and positively inspired to do something good. I have come up with a months worth of notes that I keep by my bedside to help me go to bed happy every night rather than having something on my mind that bothers me. Reading a note such as you are awesome or keep doing you helps me sleep well at night without room for people to have hurt me and make me cry myself to sleep. I also keep a jar of change that I will donate $0.25 per day that I only started recently but eventually, it will build up like how money builds up in a bank and grow with interest and one day i will be able to open it and treat myself or save up and buy a present with it or go invest with it.






positive and inspirational quotes that help make you a better person slowly but gradually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of an Aspiring PA

Comment Wall

Week 3 Story: Derek or Finn