Learning about Class Tools and Technology

After looking at this class tools overview, I feel that I am comfortable with some of these technological websites and some of these search engines. The online experience in this class is much more used than in other classes that I am taking as we do not have much online research and online images and summarizations that are done in other classes. This class makes us use the internet more than I have done in the past and I feel that there are some skills that are labeled in this overview that I will need practice on such as graphic design and website publishing that I would need more practice with since I have never done these before.


Technology this picture depicts that there is constantly technological changes in today's society and that technology and innovations will be coming about and changing in our society and in the near future. There are new inventions and innovations that help us carry on with life in a quicker manner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of an Aspiring PA

Comment Wall

Week 3 Story: Derek or Finn