Growth Mindset : Looking Back at "down" Weeks

   Looking back at my assignments and progress, I am not as happy with where I am with this class since I know I can do better and know that I can meet due dates and deadlines as I am not a slacker. I am most proud of me starting strong at the beginning of the year and actually sitting for hours whenever things are not so crowded and so stressful and pulling through but then I am also upset about not being on top of things and for slacking as time went on and when things started going downhill with my personal life. The class assignments that I enjoy the most are putting my feelings and emotions into my writing and assignments like these blog posts where I can just be myself and make whatever story I want to make. I used to do the extra credit assignments and then I started to focus on my organization that I am on since it requires a lot of my time. But I need to get back on the extra credit assignments to earn a decent grade in the class and I need to literally stop procrastinating. I take advantage of the grace period and don't get my work done beforehand like I used to do up until junior year. I really do not know what is happening senior year and I honestly do apologize for it because this is not me. I think senioritis is taking its full swing right now. Building my website is the part that is really taking a toll on me since I started late and I do not even know how to catch up. I feel like there is no chance for me to catch up at this point but I really do want to try after this weekend. I feel like if there is even the slightest possibility to regain all the points I have missed, then I will sit down and work work work for however long it takes till I get done with these assignments.
          Looking forward, I feel like there are so many more changes I could make for the upcoming assignments that I have yet to do. I will work on the schedule I originally planned and I will try my best to work a week ahead and spend one entire day and dedicate that to the assignments for the week. The pitfalls I would want to avoid is procrastinating since I am in an override and for 25 hours this semester and I do not have time to procrastinate and not be on top of my game if I want to graduate this year and finish on time. Something new that I would want to try in my writing would be putting in effort and reading a lot of people's stories to get inspiration to do better than I have been doing. Anything that I would want to change about my blog page would be to make it more interesting and visually appealing since everyone else's blogs that I have seen looks way better than mine and it looks like I haven't thought about anything relating to how it should be in other people's eyes. For my project website, I just want it to look visually appealing and with enough information and with every single project thus far so that I don't look like the one individual that doesn't do the work or doesn't know what to do.






Procrastination Image

this image should depict the laziness or the procrastination that individuals take part in in any situation, nothing in specific.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of an Aspiring PA

Comment Wall

Week 3 Story: Derek or Finn