Famous Last Words : Procrastination

The reading for this week and the past couple of weeks went alright, was not the best since I was not on top of things so that is one thing I need to focus on and really work on since I haven't been the best at keeping up with everything that is due for the week. I didn't have time to do both portions for the past week since I have been preoccupied with my organic chemistry exam and other things that I needed to get done for the week. The best writing that I have done in this class was the beginning blog post that I did relating to Grey's Anatomy with Meredith trying to choose between Finn and Derek. Looking forward, I feel like there are so many more changes I could make for the upcoming assignments that I have yet to do. I will work on the schedule I originally planned and I will try my best to work a week ahead and spend one entire day and dedicate that to the assignments for the week. The pitfalls I would want to avoid is procrastinating since I am in an override and for 25 hours this semester and I do not have time to procrastinate and not be on top of my game if I want to graduate this year and finish on time.  What I did last week doesn't apply as I did the wrong assignment and if I had chosen the right one to do then I would have been able to clearly think about and analyze what went wrong and what went right. In another class, to be specific, abnormal psychology, I did do the biggest assignment and it was one of the most difficult assignments that I have had to do since it required a lot of outside research and research from old textbooks and books that you would have to find in the archives pile of the library and some of which you are not able to find anywhere except online since they are too old to exist in paper form. I experimented with a new take on that specific assignment as I usually do the same type of work and the same type of research on those types of assignments.

Procrastination

This image portrays me procrastinating on most assignments and me having to be on top of my things from here on out. 

Comments

  1. Hey Asha! Its me once again! I am frantically trying to get my last comments in to get the A I need. I feel you so much on the procrastination. I did that. Instead of doing this last night when I meant to I hungout with some friends. I woke up this morning in a panic realizing that I had forgotten to do this so here I am!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of an Aspiring PA

Comment Wall

Week 13 Story : Jane The Virgin