Famous Last Words : Week 8

The reading for this course has been consistent and relating to the events and the order of assignments that are taking place. The writing I feel in my opinion, has been having so many instructions to the required writing assignment would make me get super confused with what the actual assignment was. The reading that was paired up with it was a little confusing since I did not know what to do without re reading the instructions multiple times. These weekly assignments have been kicking my butt since I have not stopped and asked for help when I needed it. I have just been going on doing what I think is right from what I have read and understood rather than what is correct and what I am supposed to be doing from either asking the instructor or from the instructions given.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of an Aspiring PA

Comment Wall

Week 3 Story: Derek or Finn