Learning About Class Assignments

This class in general seems interesting to me and that is not something I use lightly. There are certain assignments that have already intrigued me and some that I am looking forward to reading and completing. Since my family is from India, there are a lot that I already know and some things that I do not know fully, so I cannot wait to find out more missing pieces about my culture through this course. The extra credit assignments about commenting on other people's blogs interest me since I enjoy and like seeing what other people think on a certain issue versus my views. This class is definitely much more unique compared to other classes because I have never had to post or blog about anything in the past. This would be my first blog account and postings so it something new.




tamilnadu temples this image reminds me of my recent trip to india this past summer and showcases the famous architecture that takes place in the south part of india in Tamilnadu.






Taj mahal north india this picture reminds me of the northern part of india where the taj mahal is located. The north and south both have different cultures and traditions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of an Aspiring PA

Comment Wall

Week 3 Story: Derek or Finn